Our Secretarial and Payroll Services consist of
We can help you fulfill this role and offer the following services…
- Registered office facilities;
- Maintenance of statutory registers;
- Submission of statutory documents;
- Giving notice of General Meetings;
- Drafting agendas for company meetings;
- Preparing Minutes of Meetings;
- Completion of share transfer forms;
- Preparation of share certificates;
- Carrying out company searches;
- Filing of Annual Return;
- Acting as Company Secretary;
- General Company Law advice;
- Advice on protection of minority interests.
Payroll and PAYE Returns
Everything seemed fine running your own business until the day you took on your first employee and became an unpaid tax collector. This is when you found out what red tape was all about.
Let us take the strain away from you and let you get on with running and growing the business. Payroll is complicated and has to be done on time and you as the employer are responsible for the mistakes.
We run payrolls on time and can provide a tailor made service for your business including…
- Employee payslips;
- Monthly summaries;
- Departmental reports;
- Dealing with leavers and starters;
- Provision of analysis of staff costs;
- PAYE returns for the Revenue;
- Assistance with automated payment set-up to your employees;
- CIS returns completed by us.
You will never have to worry about calculating statutory sick pay or maternity pay and dealing with tax credits and student loan deductions ever again!
And at year end…
- Employer Annual Return P35;
- Employee summary P60’s and P14’s;
- P11D and P9D benefit and expenses returns.
And the related tax planning advice…
Beyond the payroll compliance service, we offer comprehensive advice on all employment tax issues including…
- Tax efficient remuneration strategies;
- Planning for retirement;
- Company car and van strategies;