Maximise your wealth through effective tax planning to realise your financial aspirations.
We provide expert personalized advice and guidance on all aspects of your personal tax affairs. Not only we file your tax return accurate and on time, we help you save money and protect your future through tax planning opportunities.
Your personal financial and tax situation can be immensely complicated, requiring planning many years in advance to ensure that the correct tax relief is utilised, your wealth is maximized, your succession is safeguarded and the necessary protection is in place.
Do you need to complete a tax return?
If you receive a tax return, or a notice to file on-line, you must complete a return and submit it to HMRC.
Most taxpayers in the UK are taxed at source and so do not need to complete a Self-Assessment Tax Return. ‘Taxed at source’ means that the money you receive has already had tax taken off, such as the wages you get from your employer when paid under the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system. People who have income that has not been taxed at source, or not taxed at the correct rate, and on which tax is due, are required to submit tax return.
Who need to submit tax return?
- Individual requiring to submit tax return.
- Salaried Employee having ; expenses to claim tax refund , extra untaxed benefit (company car etc.) or received lump sum payment
- Company directors
- Receive UK investment income (dividend and interest etc.
- Receive foreign income (dividend, interest, Rent, Pension etc.)
- Capital gain due to disposal of asset
- Entitle for various tax allowances ( Blind person, married couple allowances)
- Receive income from trust and estates
- High income earner
- Child Tax credit charge
- Claim tax relief for pension contribution
- Claim tax relief for charitable contributions and gift aid payments
- Claim tax relief for subscription for tax efficient investment VCT, EIS and SEIS
- Receive Income from property
- Self-employed or Partnership
- Expatriates required to use resident status or remittance basis
- Construction industry Scheme worker
Why chose us?
Sandn Accountancy are focusing in helping Individuals like you to work more efficiently, achieve higher profits, and reduce your tax bill. Simply we want to help you succeed.
- Fixed monthly fees- Transparent affordable fee
- Your own dedicated qualified and experienced accountant
- Unlimited help and advice
- Regular automatic reminders for all of your important deadlines and tax saving opportunities
- We take care of all dealings with HMRC and file all necessary
- Free Cloud bookkeeping software
Want to find our more?
If you would like more information or would like to ask us a question then call us on 02080905025 Or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Or else if you would prefer, ask us a question online please submit the queries via our contact form.